T20 World Cup: 'It should be best of my career,' Hardik Pandya reveals his goal of the year

T20 World Cup: 'It should be best of my career,' Hardik Pandya reveals his goal of the year

Oct 17, 2022 - 22:30
 0  28

Indian star all-rounder Hardik Pandya is going to be key to determining India’s success at the T20 World Cup 2022 in Australia and the flamboyant cricketer intends to make more than just an impact in the tournament. The 29-year-old cricketer, while speaking during an interview with BCCI, sounded confident of performing well in Australia while revealing his goal for the season.

“My goal this year is to grab a catch which could be one of the best catch(es) of the year,” said Pandya. “God has been kind and my fitness has gone up (since the back surgery), I have been able to spend a lot of time on my fielding as well. For me, fielding has been natural but I always wanted to be exceptional on the field so luckily now with our fielding coach (TK) Diliep sir to work on my fielding, especially getting those difficult ones.”

What's Your Reaction?

dislike

love

funny

angry

sad

wow