T20 World Cup: Virat Kohli reveals how he planned his match-winning India vs Pakistan knock

T20 World Cup: Virat Kohli reveals how he planned his match-winning India vs Pakistan knock

Oct 23, 2022 - 18:30
 0  24

Virat Kohli played the innings of his life in T20 World Cup on Saturday when the star India batter scored a 82 not out to help the Men in Blue chase down 160 in a thriller against Pakistan that went down to the last delivery of the match.

T20 World Cup Home | Schedule | Results | Points Table | T20 World Cup News | Photos

Till today Mohali was my best innings against Australia. Today I will count this one higher. Hardik kept pushing me. The crowd has been phenomenal. You guys (fans) kept backing me and I am grateful for your support.

The innings, laced with six fours and four sixes, came at a time when India were reeling at 31/4 as Kohli stitched a crucial 113 runs for the fifth wicket with Hardik Pandya, who scored an unfamiliar second fiddle with a 37-ball 40.

What's Your Reaction?

dislike

love

funny

angry

sad

wow